Views: 2 Author: Linda Publish Time: 2019-11-29 Origin: www.chinatrucks.com
On November 24, China National Heavy-duty Truck Corporation (CNHTC) held its 2020 Business Conference in Jinan, officially revealing five newly developed vehicles to the public. Targeting the urban distribution market, refrigerating transportation market.
1) Howo 4x2 light truck: equipped with Weichai WP4.6N engine with National VI Emission Standards, the vehicle boasts a maximum 220 horsepower and a maximum torque of 800 N.m. It is also mounted with CNHTC 8-speed aluminum transmission gearbox and can reach a speed of 95 km/h. While improving its loading capacity, it has significantly lowered its fuel consumption.
The vehicle also has oil and gas tanks made of aluminum alloy. Thanks to a host of weight loss measures, it has successfully lowered its weight to 18 tons.
2) Howo Tongshuai 4x2 truck: equipped with Foton Cummins 3.8 L 168 horsepower engine and Howo 8-speed aluminum cased transmission gearbox, the vehicle delivers particularly powerful performances on upward slopes, accelerates more quickly and achieves higher fuel economy. In addition, it can be mounted with a container with a space of 35 cubic meters.
3) Howo Tongshaui 4x2 refrigerating truck: equipped with 148 horsepower Cummins ISF2.8L engine with National V Emission Standards, WLY 6-speed transmission gearbox, an upgraded chassis, an aluminum cased transmission gearbox, light-weight driving axle, gas tanks made of aluminum, the vehicle has lowered its body weight and made no compromise in terms of its loading capacity. With reinforced insulating materials and better quality sealing materials, it fully ensures the food safety in transportation.
4) Howo Hanjiang 4x2 cargo light truck: equipped with Weichai 110 horsepower 2.3 L engine, it delivers powerful performances and large torques. With the latest NVH technologies and optimized chassis, it is able to generates higher pressures in braking and sound alarms in the steering process.
5) Howo Hanjiang 4x2 cargo light truck: equipped with Weichai WP3N160 engine with National VI Emission Standards, the vehicle has greatly improved its safety standards when driving in mountainous areas. Plus its WLY 6G55 transmission gearbox, the truck is readily adaptable to various demanding road conditions.